We are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking full-time, office-based Site Budget & Contract Managers, Site Contract Specialists, and Site Contract Assistants to join our Clinical Operations team. A career opportunity within clinical research is a rewarding way to put your contract review and legal expertise to work. These positions play a key role in advancing the start-up and clinical trial management processes at Medpace. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
Site Budget & Contact Manger
- Responsible for managing contract & budget negotiations for assigned projects;
- Play a key role in managing timelines;
- Responsible for reporting contract & budget negotiation progress to internal and external project teams; and
- Serve as primary point of contact for internal and external project teams.
Site Contracts Specialist
- Serve as a liaison between Sponsor, investigative sites and Medpace;
- Negotiate contracts and budgets with investigative sites; and
- Collaborate with internal project team to ensure negotiations occur within timelines.
Site Contracts Assistants
- Provide day-to-day departmental/project support with general contract administrative duties;
- Assist with preparation of final contract documentation, liaising with study teams and study centers; and
- Perform other administrative tasks as needed to support successful contract negotiation/execution.