Greater Cincinnati Behavioral Health Services (GCB) has an immediate opening for On-Call/Sub Job Coach! We have a summer program working with transitional youth ages 16-22-- this is a great opportunity for someone with a flexible summer schedule! Additionally we have on-call/sub work available throughout the year with clients of all ages.
This position involves working with behavioral health consumers in all phases of the employment process including: vocational assessment, job readiness, job development and job search, and employment support. The job duties require knowledge of the population served, vocational rehabilitation, educational resource connection, service coordination, inter-agency collaboration, and local job market.
- Responsible for time-limited employment site supportive services such as job/task analysis, orientation and job training, and other on-site and off-site training and support as required to assist severely and persistently mentally ill clients to maintain employment.
- Minimum HS Diploma and 18 years old.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills; and basic computer knowledge required.
- Position requires use of personal mobile phone. Position requires driving of own vehicle. Valid driver’s license, vehicle and insurable driving record are required.
- Experience working with adults and/or youth experiencing mental illness and/ or developmental disabilities preferred but not required.
- Willingness to work with youth and adults with mental health disorders and or/developmental disabilities required.
GCB has been named a Top Workplace in Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky for the 10th straight year! Please visit our website to learn more about GCB. www.gcbhs.com
Please watch this video to learn more about GCB. GCB Video #lifechanging
EEO Employer F/M/Disabled/Vets