As an WEX Health Quality Assurance Analyst Intern, you will work with existing test cases, test tools, application infrastructure and data structures in an Agile-rich environment. You will work on exciting projects alongside our very talented professionals. You'll gain valuable experience managing your own set of deliverables in test case creation, test execution and data analysis. You'll have the opportunity to ask lots of questions, make valuable career contacts, and get paid doing it.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined challenges through abstract thinking
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to other technical staff members
- Ability to interface well with other Team Members of the organization
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies
- Knowledge relating to the area in which analysis and coding is performed
- Must currently be pursuing a degree towards Computer Science, MIS or other related field
- Information Technology coursework: system development, methodologies, database, programming languages, business analysis, and quality assurance.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and problem solving.
- Quality Assurance experience with testing tools or testing methodologies
- Experience working with software systems with prior development experience in ASP.Net and C#.
- Experience in database analysis, specifically SQL, troubleshooting customer problems and responding to customer requests.
- Excellent communication skills are required.