OneDigital is proud of the tight-knit community we've built since the day we were founded. We're picky about the people who work for us, because as much as we are a business, we're also a family. Even through our rapid growth, we've managed to preserve our unique culture. We have a simple philosophy that if you take care of your employees, they will take care of customers and the bottom line takes care of itself.
With a distinctive culture, the best-in-class products and outstanding service, OneDigital has been recognized time and time again for our accomplishments within our industry as well as what we offer within our organization. Are you ready to join an already winning team and help us continue to grow for years to come?
Our Newest Opportunity:
Our consultants support multiple clients through strong HR leadership and strategic guidance to ensure their people programs are positively contributing to the business. Our team is highly responsive and demonstrates a deep level of care for each team member and every client. We are invested in the success of each other and our clients and are motivated by the outcomes of our work. Our ideal candidate is in the greater Seattle area and is excited about supporting many business leaders achieve their goals through skilled HR leadership, strategic guidance, and taking care of the details.
- Passion for helping organizations achieve their full potential through people programs.
- Experience and enjoyment in working with dispersed teams and/or small businesses and startups.
- Experience working collaboratively and providing guidance to management and driving key projects forward.
- Proven track record of exceptional customer service, supporting individuals and teams throughout an organization. The ability to coach employees and management objectively through complex, difficult and emotional issues.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an openness to different approaches to solving challenges.
- A sense of urgency and exceptional communication skills with a desire to build long, lasting relationships. This includes the ability to actively listen and adapt to situations as new information is presented.
- Adept at working collaboratively in any environment, in person or remote across all functions of an organization. While the role is virtual, you will need to travel to client sites throughout the region as needed.
- Proven organizational and project management skills with the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with the competing demands of multiple clients.
- Strong knowledge across the full-spectrum of the HR function.
- Strong knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations regarding employment practices.
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office Products and a strong understanding of existing and emerging HR and business operational technology tools and platforms.
- A minimum of 6 years of HR experience. Certification as a Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification is preferred..
Thank you for your interest in joining the OneDigital team!