Managing Director- Specialty Fiduciary Solutions
The Managing Director role will be responsible for overseeing Comerica's Specialty Fiduciary Services capabilities in all facets of the business -- sales, strategy, execution, administration, and risk management. Comerica's Specialty Fiduciary Services are revenue generating and include Estate Settlement, Philanthropic Solutions, Special Needs Solutions, Unique Asset Management, IRA, ILIT, and Strategic Solutions. In addition to overseeing our current Specialty Fiduciary Services offerings, the director will also assist the President of Comerica Trust in supporting Comerica's newly created Fiduciary Initiatives program. The FI program is designed to create, develop, and execute revenue production, expense reduction, and intelligent automation ideas.
Revenue Growth -- Financial Performance and Sales
- Achieve new client acquisition targets for the group (SFS).
- Identify additional fiduciary services for implementation.
- Collaborate with Fiduciary Sales in the development of value propositions, go to market strategies and marketing materials.
- Collaborate with Middle Office leadership in designing, assessing, and streamlining workflows.
- Coach, mentor, train and develop fiduciary expertise within the team.
- Develop, maintain, and update pricing schedules for the solutions offered that adequately compensate the bank for the risk undertaken.
- Implement strategies that support the growth of fiduciary assets under administration for Wealth Management.
- Collaborate with partners who sell the services on value proposition, client needs, demand.
- Collaborate and partner with the fiduciary initiatives program leader to generate and operationalize new revenue ideas while also developing and operationalizing greater efficiencies in the business.
- Effectively manage the risks inherent in the business.
- Manage the Risks and Controls Self-Assessments for the business.
Fiduciary Administration, Oversight & Governance
- Establish performance and service level expectations.
- Inspect and oversee activities, actions, decisions, and behaviors of administrators to ensure appropriate administration.
- Identify developmental needs for the various practice areas and disciplines within the practice areas.
- Ensure that fiduciary activities are undertaken to effectively manage risk and reduce inherent risk in line with the risk appetite statement.
- Develop and foster a "premier provider" mentality that encourages a well-managed risk framework for self and all team members.