Join our mission to help individuals with mental illness and addictions to lead healthy and productive lives. Greater Cincinnati Behavioral Health Services (GCBHS) is looking for an individual to work the evening shift to support its Community Alternative Sentencing Center (CASC). CASC provides individual and group treatment for substance use disorder as well as Medication Assisted Treatment and various community supports such as AA. CASC is located inside the Clermont County Jail.
This position works 20 hours per week: Sunday, Monday, Thursday, and Friday 4:00pm-9:00pm (3rd shift hours).
This position is a great start for someone who is looking to get into the field of substance use disorder treatment. This position is not clinical, but you can get experience working in the treatment center.
Why Work at GCBHS?
- GCBHS is a pioneer in the field of behavioral health treatment for adults, children, and families
- Top Workplace every year since 2010
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time
- Flexible work schedules
- Public Student Loan Forgiveness
- Tuition Assistance at $1,250 for BSW
- Comprehensive health insurance
- 403(b) Retirement with Match
- Bonus opportunities
- Room for advancement
- Participates in day-to-day operation of the program; housekeeping; facility management; chores; laundry; recreation time; and safety and security systems as necessary.
- Provides program coverage and management of facility/program during assigned shift. (Note: facility/program and/or shift assignment may vary on occasion.)
- Provides role modeling and limit setting.
- Position may require evening, weekend and holiday coverage.
- High school diploma required.
- 2 years of college in a human services field or equivalent combination of education and experience in a human services organization, preferred.
- Knowledge of or experience in the substance use disorder field preferred.
GCBHS has been named a Top Workplace in Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky since 2010! Please visit our website to learn more about GCBHS.