Greater Cincinnati Behavioral Health Services (GCBHS) is seeking a Nursing Supervisor to join our team and to help individuals experiencing severe and persistent mental illness. We are a large, community mental health center that offers patients comprehensive outpatient treatment, supplemental psychiatric care and case management services. The individual in this role will be responsible for integrated services offering Mental Heath care and Primary care, supervision, scheduling and evaluation of assigned staff.
Our nursing positions work Monday-Friday with No Nights or Weekends! We are now offering a new $4,000 Sign On Bonus for this position!
Why Work at GCBHS?
- GCBHS is a pioneer in the field of behavioral health treatment for for adults, children, and families
- No weekends or Night Shift
- Top Workplace every year since 2010
- Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
- Flexible work schedules
- 403(b) Retirement with Match
- Quarterly Productivity Bonuses
- Professional development opportunities and no cost to you CEU's
- Public Student Loan Forgiveness
- Responsible for the planning, development, implementation and management of nursing services and practices.
- Responsible for hiring, orienting, training, scheduling, supervision and evaluation of all nursing staff and nursing support staff.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of nursing services and for the provision of direct patient care for assigned Behavioral Health and Primary Care partner staff
- Collaborates with ACT Director and ACT Supervisors to support nursing practice provided within the ACT model.
- In conjunction with the Chief Medical Officer, responsible for the development, implementation and ongoing monitoring of psychiatric services and nursing policies, procedures and practices.
- Responsible for the supervision and oversight of nursing services to include but not limited to:
- Medication education including names of medications, dosages, action, side effects, risks, visual identification of medications and the effect of substance abuse, allergies, medical history and drug interactions.
- Medication adherence training including education around tools and strategies to improve functioning around medications as they relate to integrated healthcare delivery and the overall holistic health of patients.
- Provides direct nursing services to patients.
- RN licensed to practice in the State of Ohio
- 1 year supervisory experience
- MSN Preferred
- Experience in working with persons who have a chronic mental illness preferred.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and time management skills.
- Position requires occasional driving of own vehicle
- Valid driver's license and vehicle may be required
GCBHS has been named a Top Workplace in Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky every year since 2010! Please visit our website to learn more about GCBHS.
Please watch this video to learn more about GCBHS.