GCBHS has an immediate openings in Hamilton County for Licensed Counselors and Social Workers to help individuals, children, and families experiencing mental health and substance use disorder.
We now offer a $3,000 Sign On Bonus for LSW or LPC.
The ideal candidate will have an Ohio LSW or LPC and experience working with individuals receiving treatment for individuals with severe mental illness and substance use disorder. This is a great position for someone with a BSW/LSW or MA/LPC who wants to get experience and attain their independent license! We offer $2,500 per semester tuition assistance for a MSW or Counseling degree. We also offer free license supervision hours and continuing education credits.
Why Work at GCBHS?
- GCBHS is a pioneer in the field of behavioral health treatment for adults, children, and families
- Top Workplace every year since 2010
- Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
- Flexible work schedules
- 403(b) Retirement with Match
- Quarterly Productivity Bonuses
- Professional development opportunities and no cost to you CEU's
- Public Student Loan Forgiveness
- Responsible for providing diagnostic assessment, counseling services to individuals with severe mental illness and substance use disorder.
- Provides diagnostic information, assesses overall level of functioning and develops individualized, medically necessary treatment recommendations for individuals.
- Collaborates with other team members in identified program for assessment, crisis management and treatment planning. These treatments are provided in accordance with best practice, professional ethics and boundaries.
- Ohio LSW or LPC.
- Pay differential for LISW or LPCC.
- Experience working individuals receiving behavioral health treatment.
GCBHS has been named a Top Workplace in Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky since 2010!
Please visit our website to learn more about GCBHS. #LifeChanging
EEO Employer F/M/Disabled/Vets