About BNY Mellon
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of Dec. 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $46.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.4 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on . Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at for the latest company news.
- Corporate Actions - Responsible for mandatory and voluntary corporate actions custody functions for all organizational accounts. Receives guidance from more experienced staff.
- With guidance from more senior staff, responsible for processing basic mandatory and voluntary corporate action events (including the daily interpretation, monitoring, scrubbing and notification of corporate action events), processing liability notices, processing and allocating dividend interest payments and processing class action suits.
- Reconciles, monitors and posts entitlements to client accounts.
- Responsible for daily and monthly outlier review, research and documentation.
- Responsible for performing daily reconciliations for cash, security and suspense transactions as well as adhering to established quality control measures and procedures.
- Responsible for researching and responding to inquiries from internal business groups, depositories, agents, brokers, clients, Investment Managers, sub custodians and/or custodians.
- Works on multiple systems to perform corporate action processing, including creating and scrubbing announcements, sending client instructions to third parties, and, posting online cash and security transactions.
- No direct reports.
- May have people management responsibilities in some geographies.
- Contributes to the achievement of team goals and objectives.
- Bachelors degree in a related discipline or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 0-3 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in financial services or corporate actions preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.