- Performs routine and non-routine client service and transactional support functions.
- Interacts with other organizational units/teams to ensure timely delivery of service, or resolution of issues.
- Processes account related transactions per scheduled events/client authenticated direction.
- Following established procedures, answers inquiries, and resolves problems or issues.
- Manages situations which may require adaptation of response or extensive research according to client response.
- Escalates more complex situations to senior colleagues.
- Integrates area knowledge with understanding of industry standards and practices to provide solutions to internal and external clients.
- Performs complex operational tasks in a product or functional area.
- May be responsible for allocating and checking work of team members.
- May be responsible for specific supervisory review and approval actions.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 0-3 years of total work experience is preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.